- F0t0lia launches TEN COLLECTION, an online gathering of 10 influential international digital artists. Each artist will create an image based on a specific theme, and the resulting Photoshop PSD file, complete with all the details and layers, will be made available for download. Each month, you will find a new theme, a new artist, a new image and a new PSD file. It’s a rare and deep dive into the techniques and processes of some amazing digital artists. For the artists of TEN, it’s a chance to create an ecosystem of sharing and learning amongst the creative community.
- Plunge into the PSD files of the best digital artists, and gain rare insight into how their graphic effects are created.
EPS, TIF, JPG, GIF, PCT, PCX | RAR 6.5 GB [Seperated by Theme]
1000 Decorated Initials
Classical Border Design
Fancy Designs 1920
Indian Textile Prints
Patterns of the 1930s
Signs and Symbols
- This book is aimed at helping budding interior designers learn how to draw professional looking interior designs. It is accessible, beautifully illustrated and practical. Guidance is given on drawing perspective, floor plans, drawing furniture and renditions of rooms. Filled with sketches and drawings, this is the ideal guide to producing successful drawings of interior designs.
398 pages | Aug 31 2010 |ISBN: 024081505X| PDF | 65.5 Mb
- As digital cameras and software packages become more advanced, seemingly by the minute, it has become easier than ever to overlook the basic elements which have always resulted in the best photographs, no matter how fancy (or primitive) the camera itself. Composition is the single most important aspect of creating great images, no matter what level of photographer you happen to be. No amount of digital wizardry can turn a badly composed image into a picture you would want to display. While many books on composition tend to overcomplicate the subject, this book breaks down everything you need to know into small, digestible chunks of information that you will actually remember once you're out and about taking pictures. Instead of plodding through long and complex pages of text, this book supplements the necessary information, such as the basics of the rule of thirds and how to get good highlights and shadows, with tons of gorgeous, full color images that actually show you what to do and how to do it, rather than just telling you what to try. You'll be amazed at the gorgeous images you'll create, whether your passion is for photographing your family, pets, travel adventures, nature, or anything else.
English | 200 pages | ISBN-10: 0240823982 | PDF | 13 MB
- Want to get the best out of your digital camera? Not quite sure how to capture up-close shots? Want easy to follow, expert advice on the best ways to creatively capture macro shots you can be proud of?
- This is your ticket to go beyond a snapshot to create a fine art print that you'll be so proud of. Macro and close-up photography involves a unique skill set in terms of exposure, lighting, and of course, composition in particular. You can take a quick photo of a sunflower in your back yard that will look mundane and typical OR you could learn how to take a picture of just a part of it-up close-and create a work of art. Let this book be your guide!
Published: 2011-04-18 | ISBN: 024081469X | PDF + MOBI | 156 pages | 74 MB
- Taking good photographs of people is a combination of many factors: What is the best light for the subject? How should they stand? What aperture should you use for maximum impact? This easy-to-follow, highly visual guide to portraiture explains the technical and aesthetic considerations of creating great images. Step-by-step instruction, tips from an experienced professional photographer, project assignments and gorgeous photography make learning how to take good photos of people quick and easy. Aimed at beginners or amateurs toting a DSLR and wanting pointers on how to make their people photography really shine, this book offers the basics on composition, lighting, posing, street photography and post-production techniques in a fun and conversational manner.
- Highly visual guide to the most popular subject - people
- Tip boxes, summaries and assignments make learning the techniques easier
- Not just a photo technique book - advice on posing, backgrounds and lighting to make portraits stand out.
Title: Basics Fashion Design: Fashion Drawing | Author: John Hopkins | Publisher: Ava Publishing
Year: 2009 | Format: PDF | Size: 25 Mb | Pages: 178 | Language: English
Portica Regular Typeface Part.2
- PORTICA™ is a simple sans serif Typeface designed by Michael Nunes. Based on the skeleton of Helvetica. Creating a new font based on the visual trend of expressive typography. Although, there are a lot of typefaces focusing on similar principles, Portica tries to find its place with its strong lines and robust body. Portica Regular Typeface is a free font. Hope you enjoy.